KIDS - 2017 Summer Camp
Our 2017 Summer Camp is nearly here! If you’ve never rowed before or aren’t sure whether you’re ready to join our Youth Competitive Team, don’t worry – this camp, running from June 5th-16th, is for you.
Running from 9am-12pm Monday through Friday, it includes land and water instruction, team building events, and many other activities that teach you all you need to know to succeed on our youth teams.
If these dates/times don’t work for you, or if you’re ready to start now, we also offer private lessons.
Contact us directly to schedule your private lesson or small-group session, OR reserve your seat in our 2017 Summer Camp below.
ADULTS - LEARN TO ROW CLASSES
Each “Learn To Row” (LTR) class is a 3-lesson series for $125/person unless otherwise noted. Depending on class size, LTR teaches the basic skills of either “sculling” or “sweep” rowing, many aspects of which are interchangeable. Following completion of this class, adults can pursue NPBRC certification and join our teams.
We are always updating this page with new class dates and times. If you don’t want to wait, contact us to schedule your private lessons. See you on the water!
Instructions for all NPBRC classes and camps:
- Please fill our our online waiver here.
- Please register online, where you can pay by credit card.
- Payment must be received before beginning your first class. Cancellation within 24 hours are non-refundable.
- Please be on time or a few minutes early! We will meet inside the fence line at 13425 Ellison Wilson promptly at the start of class.
- Coaches may re-schedule a session in the event of inclement weather
- Bring a bottle of water and sunscreen if desired
- We recommend athletic attire and sandals or water-shoes
- Expect to be in waist-level water each class
What’s the difference between “Sculling” and “Sweep” rowing? Click here to find out.
NPBRC offers our site as a winter training destination for northern rowers frozen in during the winter. It’s never too soon to reserve a spot for your team to get a jump on the season. Log miles on the water when your competition is stuck on ergs. Contact us for visiting team prices or to tailor a plan for your crew.