NPBRC’s Summer Sessions are back!
Kids of any skill level – ranging from never having picked up an oar before to our experienced varsity team members – are welcome to train throughout the summer. Attending our summer rowing sessions is a great way to improve your fitness and technique or even learn to row for the first time. The benefits of training over the summer include:
- Maintaining/improving physical fitness in the “off” season.
- One-on-one training for new rowers
- Experienced, quality coaching
- Video analysis and intensive technique review
- Experience for new rowers before the fall competitive season begins
Dates: June 19th – August 11th, Monday – Friday
Time: 4:00 – 6:00 P.M.
Cost: $10 per Day – pay as you go
Who: Middle and High School Students
Location: NPBRC Boathouse in Bert Winters Park, 13425 Ellison Wilson Road, Juno Beach FL
Send us your contact info below to let us know that you’re interested, then we’ll arrange a time for your first session OR drop in as you like. There is no commitment and no up-front cost.