Summer Camp 2022
Youth Grades 6-12
MID-SEASON CAMP: Our slate of summer camps was a wild success but camps are now closed. Please consider joining our team this August, 2022 for the fall season. We accept rolling admissions via registration on our “Youth Rowing” page.
ADULTS - LEARN TO ROW CLASSES
Each “Learn To Row” (LTR) class consists of 4.5-6 hours of training in a small group format, for $180/person. We offer these either on weekday mornings or over a single weekend. LTR teaches the basic skills of sculling to build participants confidence in handling a boat under their own power. This is the building block for other skills like “sweep” rowing or sculling in larger boats with other people. Following completion of this class, adults can join our Adult Novice group or one of our competitive teams.
We are always updating this page with new class dates and times. If you don’t want to wait, contact us to schedule your private lessons. See you on the water!
Instructions for all NPBRC classes and camps:
- Please fill our our online waiver here.
- Please register online, where you can pay by credit card.
- Payment must be received before beginning your first class. Cancellation within 24 hours are non-refundable.
- Please be on time or a few minutes early! We will meet inside the fence line at 13425 Ellison Wilson promptly at the start of class.
- Coaches may re-schedule a session in the event of inclement weather
- Bring a bottle of water and sunscreen if desired
- We recommend athletic attire and sandals or water-shoes
- Expect to be in waist-level water each class
What’s the difference between “Sculling” and “Sweep” rowing? Click here to find out.
NPBRC offers our site as a winter training destination for northern rowers frozen in during the winter. It’s never too soon to reserve a spot for your team to get a jump on the season. Log miles on the water when your competition is stuck on ergs. Contact us for visiting team prices or to tailor a plan for your crew.