VISITING TEAMS: SPRING TRAINING
Why come to train out of the North Palm Beach Rowing Club?
NPBRC is the perfect destination for your team’s Winter or Spring training. Get a jump on the competition or just hone your blade work in ice-free water.
- Warm weather and great water all year round
- Over 7,000 meters (14,000m round trip) of uninterrupted waterway to put in some serious endurance work
- The scenic ICW is sheltered by trees and a natural ridge line, meaning consistently flat conditions…and plenty of wildlife
- We’ve got manatees and dolphins. Not alligators.
- Boats available for rent or space to park your trailer inside a secure fence line – which is inside a county park
- 14 ergs for your use
- Under .5 mi to the beach and convenient to hotels, restaurants, and other amenities
- Palm Beach International Airport is a short 15-20 minute drive from our site
Contact us using the form below to schedule your next winter or spring training trip at the best spot in Florida!
Visiting teams may rent boats, oars, and other equipment as needed. Learn more about the NPBRC and our equipment here.
Many teams are unsure whether the Intracoastal is conducive to rowing. Take a virtual tour of our waterway in time-lapse.